viernes, 18 de mayo de 2012

About me



Hello, People! Welcome to my blog. In this blog I will post my school work for Level 1. I will use it to practice writing, listening, speaking and reading. Also, I will share it with my classmates and people from the world.


My name’s Desiree Martinez but you can call me Desi. I’m from Maracaibo, originally. I live in Maracaibo, in 5 de julio. I’m 25 years old and I have a small but united   family. My mom and my dad are lawyers. I have one brother. Marabillosa daughter of 2 years and a husband who is farmaseutico

I study social communication at URBE.I study comunicacion social at URBE . This trimester I am taking 10 classes and I am in the 7 trimester.
I love music, travel around the world, share with my family, go to the movies and eat.
 My favorite food is pizza and I like hamburgue very much.The most important to me is my family. 
I also enjoy spending time with my family.
I hate injustice, insensitive people and  the lie.My dream is to travel around the world, visit China, the Pyramids of Egypt and Paris. Of course,I would like to graduate and be a great professional.

About English, What do I do to practice my English? well, I listen to music and watch TV in English, I also practice with my family having conversations. I can write well, but I need to practice more the vocabulary. The most difficult for me is speaking but I really want to learn. I want to practice in class and out of class, too. I hope I can make a lot of friends and practice speaking in this class.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario